Sunday, September 29, 2013

It's a damp rainy Sunday here that is perfect for crafting and football. Picked up the 7th season of Mash at the library for hubby. That will keep him busy all day. I think there are 27 episodes! I hope to get a birthday card made for son's birthday in Oct.  OR, I could take a nap. I was up most of the night coughing and my chest feels tight this morning. I don't have time to be sick so I hope this is just a weather related thing. My daughter in law likes hippos so I am posting a birthday card I made for her last year.  Be kind to each other.

4 comments:

cards4ubylouise and other treasures said...

Cute hippo, I like the color combo. We had another beautiful day in Appleton, WI. Have to enjoy the weather whilst it is here...winter comes much to fast!!

Vicky Hayes said...

What a cutie your hippo is Brenda and I love the punning sentiment too!

Brenda in IN said...

Thank you Louise. Take advantage of warm weather. You're right, it will be cold all to soon.

Brenda in IN said...

Thanks for stopping by and come again. I love puns and use them whenever I can!