Monday, November 24, 2014

Today's the day I go order my new glasses. I'll be so glad to have them as I am having a hard time reading.  It is so windy today. I keep hearing a sound from the roof that I don't like but I can't tell what is making it. The roof is still on the house and my craft stuff is safe, so I'm not worrying about it. I'm showing my crafting helper today and how hard she works. It just shows how tiring it is to make cards! This card is for my brother in law who had a hip replacement last week. He is home now and doing really well. I love these Art Impression stamps and the sayings they have. They are a hoot. I kept it real simple as it is a guy card. No frills but I did add a gray pearl to the stethoscope.  Be kind to one another.






8 comments:

Greta said...

Oh that sweet Molly--what a face! We have another connection--Art Impressions is very close to me & I even taught some classes there before they closed their retail store years ago. That card is so true ( I always apologize when I go talk to a patient just trying to get a nap, but hopefully I don't look like this--LOL!) & bet your BIL loves it!

Liz said...

This card really made me chuckle! What a brilliant image and sentiment! xx

Lisa said...

Your crafting helper is so sweet!! What a fun card!! That image is so adorable and the sentiment, too!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sarn said...

Your helper looks very comfy!

Great get well card with humour - fab xxx

MaryH said...

I can see that Molly has been working quite hard, and is taking a well-deserved spot of relaxing while still keeping a close eye on things. Love the card, AI does have some cuties. Best wishes to your BIL for a speedy recovery. We have some noisy wind today as well, but at least it's sunshine outside. TFS & Hugs

JD/ Jill said...

Molly is so cute...thanks for sharing the pics. Your card is adorable! I can't wait till I can get my new glasses too. Struggling to read and be on the computer. I didn't get to order mine yet. Just finished my second surgery on Tuesday!

Brenda said...

I love you helper buddy Brenda!! Arent they do cute?? Pockets curls up in my room too while I craft. Molly is just a cutie!! I hope your new glasses work out for you Brenda, I love to read too and would be upset if zi couldn't see to read. The winds have been bad here too. I think at times it is going to take the roof and blow out the windows. But it doesn't thank God! I am so loving this CAS card Brenda! This image and sentiment is a hoot!! Perfect male card for your BIL! I will have to get me some of these stamps, they are just too cute. Hugs, Brenda

Mrs A. said...

Hope your BIL is continuing to improve and you have your new glasses shortly.
Your helper sure looks busy. Hugs Mrs A.