Thursday, April 30, 2015

First off today I would like to welcome a new follower to my blog. She is  Nessa of  http://nessascraftyplace.blogspot.com/. Nessa is from the UK and used to blog but then took a break. I'm so happy she is back with us and she makes the prettiest cards.

I want to thank you all for the suggestions for my backgrounds. I took a break from them yesterday and made a card for my girlfriend who lost her husband to ALS a year ago Christmas. The would have been sharing their 50th wedding anniversary the first week of May and I wanted to share this card with you. It is an Endless Creation flower stamp and a SS hugs stamp on the front. The circles are Lil' Inkers and the scalloped is PTI. It is the inside though that I love. It is a River City Rubber Works stamp. I don't know where I got it and didn't buy it for anything special but I loved the verse. I think it is perfect to send to comfort her.

I'm getting all my paperwork ready today to take to the atty. meeting tomorrow. It is a lot of stuff that I had to dig for and still have to make a few phone calls today. Be kind to one another.


I notice that the aqua circle looks crooked on the front. It is popped up on foam and it is really straight! I can't always claim that, but in this case it is true!


9 comments:

Nessa's Crafty Place said...

Morning Brenda and thank you for the lovely welcome :) xx
This is a pretty card-lovely design and that sentiment inside is just lovely,
Hope you have a good day,Hugs,Nessa xxxxxx

Liz said...

A beautiful card, Brenda. The sentiment is just lovely. I'm sure your friend will appreciate this card, as I'm sure it will be a difficult time for her. xx

Vickie Y said...

What a beautiful card; love the colors and the inside verse is lovely.

Thank you for commenting on my small flowers card on my blog; with your comment, you won a stamp set from MFP Stamp Shop; be sure to check out how you can claim your prize on the blog hop site: http://mfpstampshop.blogspot.com/

Congrats!

Lisa said...

What a beautiful card!! I love the pretty flowers and the sentiment!! This will definitely bring comfort to your friend!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sharyn Polesel said...

What a wonderful sentiment and I agree, it is perfect for your beautiful card. Love those sweet flowers and the stunning colors.

Darnell said...

Oh, this card is beautiful, Brenda, and that sediment is wonderful! This will bring your friend so much comfort!! TFS!! Hugs, Darnell

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Oh this is so fabulous

Greta said...

Your friend will love this sweet card, Brenda! I've always thought that was a wonderful sentiment.

Brenda said...

Oh Brenda, this card is so pretty! I am loving the color combo. Your friend is lucky to have you. How sad that she lost her husband, I hope this card makes her feel better because I too am loving that sentiment on the inside and think it is perfect for her. Hugs, Brenda