Sunday, June 14, 2015

I forgot I had one more grad card to make for my granddaughters friend. They are having their party together and I wanted to make her a card as well. My sister in law will be coming here and we will go to the party together.  This time it is real - I am getting help from an agency. I called Thursday and they will send someone to assess DH tomorrow.  I am asking for three days a week and they have a minimum of three hours. So they will shower and dress hubby and do housework until the three hours is up. If they just sweep and mop I will be in heaven. They even cook! I am hoping maybe they can come from 10-l each time. I am thinking maybe I could go to lunch with my friend that keeps asking me when I would like to go for lunch with her. Maybe. I won't leave for a while until I know they get along and he is happy with her. I hope it goes well tomorrow and they can set up a schedule for us.
So I have high hopes again. Be kind to one another.


10 comments:

Colleen said...

Oh Brenda that is GOOD NEWS! Let's pray it all works out and DH likes the helpers and you will get some relief and some time to yourself! Another CAS graduation card! Awesome!

Lisa said...

I hope everything works out and your hubby is happy with the new helper. And I'm so glad you are going to have some help. Beautiful card!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Anonymous said...

Hope it works out for you. Cute card too.
Louise

Sue - said...

That is such good news. Do hope it works for you. Great card too.

Nessa's Crafty Place said...

Hi Brenda :) xx
That is a smart card-perfect for the grad!
So happy for your news-I hope that it will make a huge difference to you,not only from the help point of view which will thankfully lighten your workload-but for the fact that it will free up some time for you again,to enjoy the things you like to do without having to worry about what is going on at home.Folks who care for family members at home,are so selfless-and give up everything to care for those they love,but there should always be time for you,without any guilt or worry-taking a break will re charge your batteries and lift your spirits,and you will come home refreshed-good for you :)
Have a happy day,
Love and hugs,Nessa xxx

Vickie Y said...

Hi Brenda. I pray that the agency is helping you out with your DH and you can get some time for you every now and then.

Your grad card is lovely!

Hugs
Vickie

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Great grad card!

MaryH said...

You deserve a break and a chance to get out for a nice lunch break. I'm so pleased this seems to be working out the way it should! Loved the sweet graduation card, and how kind you are to think of your granddaughter's friend. You are definitely a caregiver!!! TFS & Hope the wkend is looking good for you. Hugs too.

Greta said...

Oh I so hope the agency sends you exactly the right person! I know this will make a big difference in your life & it will be worth every penny! Wishing you that lunch very soon!

Brenda said...

Oh Brenda, here I am so far behind once again! You have been on my mind a lot though. I love this beautiful CAS grad card. Will have to pin it and make some like it. You always inspire me my friend! Hugs, Brenda