Thursday, August 27, 2015

Our granddaughter moved in to her dorm yesterday for her freshman year of college. How fast they grow up! The school has so many activities planned between now and when classes start Monday the kids will be worn out by then!

I bought this stamp by Stampendous last week called Ranunculus and I loved it on sight. I saw the sample card in the store so I don't know who made it but I loved it too. The big pink, smaller blue and little yellow flowers are popped up I cut the bottom off so I could mount it on the gingham background. Be kind to one another.


7 comments:

Colleen said...

I love the real ranunculus and I love your card, too! I like how you popped a couple of the blooms up, adds so much dimension tot he whole card! Fantastic!!

Sharyn Polesel said...

How exciting for your granddaughter, off on a great adventure. Hope all goes well for her. Your card is so lovely! The flowers are beautiful!

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous!! I love the beautiful flowers!! They look amazing!! Good luck to your granddaughter as she starts a new chapter in her life!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Vickie Y said...

Beautiful image and card, Brenda. Love the gingham background. Hugs

MaryH said...

So very pretty. Love the delicate coloring of your flowers with the bright gingham checks! Great CAS design, and wonderful coloring. Good luck to your young freshman lass. It must be so scary taking this first giant step into college. These kids today are so brave. Hope all is going well. Scrolling down to catch what I've missed. Doing catchup today. TFS &Hugs

Sue - said...

This is such a pretty card Brenda, those flowers are delightful. Hope your granddaughter settles in well at college. Kids grow up just too fast don't they?

Greta said...

I've always loved that stamp & the flowers look beautiful with the gingham paper! Bet your granddaughter is having a ball! Hope she isn't too far away so you can have some visits.