Thursday, November 26, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone today. I am so thankful for all of you that come to visit and leave such uplifting comments. We saw hubby yesterday and he has started on new meds. When we came in his face lit up and we got a big smile. Then he looked at me and said "I love you". Oh my. He said it several times while we were there. I couldn't have a more blessed Thanksgiving. He made us laugh out loud with his facial expressions and some of the things he said. My favorite is about the exercise ball. They toss it to him and he tosses it back as exercise. He told us that lady throws that thing at him and he said "I throw it right back at her"! We enjoyed this visit so very much. I hope this works. They give it three times a day and want to cut down to twice a day. They are very conservative about meds and want the smallest dosage possible that works.

I made another card for Thanksgiving. It is Lawn Fawn mice and a Spellbinders die for the frame. Enjoy the day, love each other and don't eat too much.


10 comments:

Liz said...

So pleased to hear you had a good visit with your hubby yesterday.

Love your card. Those little mice are so cute.

Happy Thanksgiving! xx

Colleen said...

Oh Brenda, how great is our God to fill you up and give you hope and joy! I am so happy you had a great visit and things were better on that day! I can just imagine your heart bursting when he said those three little magical words to you!! I wish you a very Happy Thanksgiving, and even with what you are facing now, there are so many things to give thanks for! Blessings, friend!

Lisa said...

I'm so glad you had a good visit with your husband!! What a Thanksgiving blessing!! Hopefully they are getting his meds all straightened out. The card is so sweet!! I love the little adorable mice!! I hope you have a safe and happy Thanksgiving!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Di said...

Oh Brenda - I cried with happiness for you, how wonderful that your hubby is brighter and the meds seems to be helping so much. Happy Thanksgiving indeed! Love your card, but love your news even MORE!!

Love and hugs

Di xx

Sharyn Polesel said...

What a wonderful gift you got from your husband. I'm so happy for you. He seems to be improving and I hope that continues. Thanks again for the beautiful card! HUGS

MaryH said...

Good to hear this today. So you truly had a day of blessing, and I know it made your heart lift a lot for this to happen. The card is darling. I have that set but alas, didn't use it this year. Will be a NBUS for next one, I guess. Good job with the coloring too. It's an adorable card. Hugs & TFS

alexandra s.m. said...

It is so good to hear you had a beautiful visit!
Your card is absolutely ADORABLE Brenda!

Mrs A. said...

So happy that Hubby was able to talk to you all this visit. Hope they can continue
to get the dosage right for him and he continues to improve on them. hugs Mrs A.

Sue - said...

Brenda I'm so pleased you had a good visit with hubby, and its good they want to keep the dosage of his meds to the minimum. Pretty card you've made too, the mice are really cute.

Greta said...

You brought tears to my eyes---how incredibly special! So happy you had a wonderful Thanksgiving visit! Darling card, my friend!