Friday, December 23, 2016

I ran to the store this morning to get the cheese for the crack bread that I forgot to get. Oh my, everyone in the city must have been there! All 28 cashiers were open and the lines were so long. I've made five of the dishes we are having today and will finish up the rest tomorrow. Todays card  is more of KaiserCraft paper, a star die cut from gold paper I embossed to match the angels and an angel stamp embossed in gold embossing powder. It was sent to someone who is an angel to me. The picture didn't come out very well.  Be kind to one another and don't stress out about getting everything done.




5 comments:

Greta said...

I'm debating going without the one thing I could use from the store as I know it will be swamped today! What a beautiful angel card, Brenda! I know you friend is loving it! Merry Christmas to you & your family!

Mrs A. said...

Do be so careful when your running around. what is forgotten simply doesn't get eaten! This is a lovely card for your friend.
Enjoy your time with family. Hugs Mrs A and those darn elves.

Sue - said...

Another lovely card Brenda! We popped into the local supermarket early this morning and it wasn't too bad but yesterday they were all very busy. I sent Roy yesterday as he goes very early to miss the rush but too early for me!

MaryH said...

I think this is the most delightful little angel image (think I have this one, but not ever thought to just emboss it as you've done here. It's so pretty with just the gold and adding in the bright star. I love the entire design you've created on this card. HOpe that you & the family will have a very Merry Christmas, enjoying the day together. And hope that this holiday will be just a tiny bit easier than it was last year. We're safely in Fla, where there is lovely golden sunlight & a nice cool, soft breeze today. Good to be here, as we were not just sure we could make the trip. Best wishes for a wonderful & crafty 2017. Pats to Miss Molly too. Thanks so much for your friendship and the gorgeous cards you send to us. TFS, Hugs J&MH.

Darnell said...

I'm smiling from ear to ear here! You are an angel, too, you know! Not just for all the wonderful personality traits you have, but because you make crack! :) Lots of love! Darnell