Monday, September 11, 2017

The scope of Irma is almost incomprehensible covering the islands and whole state of Florida. Harvey was terrible and this is just so damaging as well. I hope and pray everyone is safe from the winds and water.

I'm trying my hand at a diaorama card today. It's not very deep but I'm pleased for my first time. The background is doodlebug paper from a 6x6 pack. It has little eyes on it and I thought it would be spooky.  The haunted house is an Impression Obession die and the frame is from .Memory Box The gravestones in front are a Martha Stewart punch. It was pretty easy to do. I saw some on youtube that were really gorgeous and layered but looked beyond my capabilities! Be kind to one another.


8 comments:

Greta said...

This came out great, Brenda! I've never attempted anything like it, but love seeing yours! Fun to see your updated profile picture--wishing you a great week!

Lisa said...

I love the fun Halloween scene you've created!! I've never tried a diorama card but I want to after seeing yours!! The eye paper is so fun!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sue said...

Love your scene card, Brenda! It all came together really well.

Lisa Petrella said...

What a spooktacular scene you've created here, Brenda!!! This is fantastic!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Fantastic Halloween scene. You did great!

pam said...

Fantastic scene you have created Brenda, love the colours.
Pam x

Darnell said...

You are the only one who doubts your capabilities, Brenda! You just go from strength to strength with your card designs! This card is sensational!! I'll wave to you this weekend from Iowa! Hugs, Darnell xxoo

Cathy said...

Perfect combination of dies etc to create this awesome card Brenda, it looks fantastic, Cathy x